1. The Garden of Eden was in Iraq .
2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the
cradle of civilization!
3. Noah built the ark in Iraq ...
4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq ..
5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq ...
6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq ...
7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq .
8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq ....
9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel .
10. Amos cried out in Iraq ..
11 Babylon, which is in Iraq , destroyed Jerusalem ..
12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq .
13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq
(Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person
in the Fiery Furnace!).
14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the 'writing on the
wall' in Iraq .
15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq .
16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq ...
17. The wise men were from Iraq ...
18. Peter preached in Iraq ...
19. The 'Empire of Man' described in Revelation is called Babylon
which was a city in Iraq
And you have probably seen this one:
Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible.
But do you know which nation is second? It is Iraq !
However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible.
The names used in the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar and Mesopotamia.
The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly
between the Tigris And Euphrates Rivers .
The name Iraq means country with deep roots.
Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.
No other nation, except Israel, has more history and prophecy associated with it than Iraq ..
Today we all will pray for Iraq conversion. Amen